Gharibe aashenaa
(The familiar stranger)

Az hame aashenaataram gharibetar az hame shod _____________ the one who was the most familiar to me, became the strangest
Ghosseye kuchike delam che saade yek aalame shod ____________ how easily the tiny grief of my heart, became a world
Az hame aashenaataram, raft o dige mano nakhaast ____________ the one who was closest to me, went and didn't want me any more
Forsate goftanam nadaad, hatta baraaye eltemaas _____________ she didn't give me a chance of speaking, even for begging

Gharibe aashenaaye man, shekastane del aasune ____________ oh my familiar stranger, breaking heart is so easy
Amma ino yaadet nare, donyaa yejur nemimune_____________ but don't forget it that the world does not stay like this
Yeki neshaste oon baalaa, darde mano khub midune_________ someone is sitting high above, who knows my pain very well
Ye rooz yeki mesle khodet, miyaad delete mishkune _________ one day a person like yourself, comes and breaks your heart

Vaghte shekundane delam, hatta behem negaah nakard_________ while breaking my heart, she didn't even look at me
Be haay o hooye geryehaam khandid o etenaa nakard___________ she laughed at my sobbing and didn't care about them
Aksaaye yaadegaarimo suzund o baa khodesh nabord___________ she burnt my photos and didn't take them with herself
Ru tanhaayim cheshmaasho bast, ghosseye ashkaamo nakhord___ she didn't became sad for my tears

Gharibe aashenaaye man, shekastane del aasune ____________ oh my familiar stranger, breaking heart is so easy
Amma ino yaadet nare, donyaa yejur nemimune_____________ but don't forget it that the world does not stay like this
Yeki neshaste oon baalaa, darde mano khub midune__________ someone is sitting high above, who knows my pain very well
Ye rooz yeki mesle khodet, miyaad delete mishkune __________ one day a person like yourself, comes and breaks your heart