Iranian Classics:
Didi Ke Rosva Shod Delam
(did you see my heart got disgraced)

Words: Rahi Moayeri
Song: Ali Tajvidi

Didi ke rosvaa shod delam ______________________________ did you see my heart got disgraced
Gharghe tamanna shod delam ___________________________ it became full of begging

Didi ke man baa in dele bi aarezu aashegh shodam __________ did you see I fell in love with this heart which has no wish
Baa aan hame aazadegi ________________________________ with that much freedom
Bar zolfe oo aashegh shodam ___________________________ I fell for his tress

Ey vaay agar sayyade man ____________________________ oh woo to me if my hunter
Ghafel shaved az yaade man __________________________ gets inattentive of me
Ghadram nadaanad __________________________________ and does not know my worth
Faryaad agar az kooye khod __________________________ o hail (an outcry) if he from my alley
Vaz reshteye gisuye khod_____________________________ and from the threads of my hair
Baazam rahaanad ___________________________________ frees me

Didi ke rosvaa shod delam ______________________________ did you see my heart got disgraced
Gharghe tamanna shod delam ___________________________ it became full of begging

Dar pishe bi dardaan cheraa ____________________________ in front of the painless
Faryaade bi haasel konam______________________________ why did I turned to a barren cry
Gar shekveyi daaram ze del_____________________________ if I had a complaint from heart
Baa yaare saaheb del konam ___________________________ I'd say it to the beloved who owns a heart
Vaay ze dardi ke darmaan nadaarad _____________________ oh woo from the pain which has no curing
Fetaadam be raahi ke payaan nadaarad__________________ I'm stuck in a road which has no ending

Az gol shenidam buye oo _____________________________ I smelled his smell from the flower
Mastaane raftam sooye oo ____________________________ I went towards him drunk
Taa chon ghobaare kouye oo___________________________ so that like the dust of his alley
Dar kooye jaan manzel konad__________________________ I'd inhabit in life's alley

Vaay ze dardi ke darmaan nadaarad _____________________ oh woo from the pain which has no curing
Fetaadam be raahi ke payaan nadaarad___________________ I'm stuck in a road which has no ending

Didi ke dar gerdaabe gham______________________________ did you see that in the whirlpool of gloom
Az fetneye gadroon rahi________________________________ from the intrigue of sphere
Oftaadam o sargashte chun ____________________________ I fell and I became a wanderer like
Amvaaje daryaa del shodam_____________________________ the waves with hearts made of the seas