''California'' song...

Thread: ''California'' song...

Tags: None
  1. Romania said:

Default ''California'' song...

Hey everybody, hope one of you will be my savior,

I'm looking for an american band of the 2000s. In the bit of song i've heard, they seemed to say ''California'' a lot, especially in the chorus.

The thing that might help is the music video. In the part that I saw, the band plays the song during a little show and everybody's tattoos seems to come alive. A spider on the head of a guy starts to move, same thing with a pair of wings on a girls chest (or a huge tattoo on the singer's back through his red shirt). This is the only part I saw so I dont have anymore details...

I've looked trough youtube and dailymotion but couldnt find anything. So im trying here hoping that maybe somebody remembers this music video and the song that comes with it.

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

2. Pyridine said:

Not sure if this helps but Phantom Planet had a song in around 2005 or so called 'California' where they say 'California' a lot. Red Hot Chilli Peppers do a few songs about California too.

Edit: Just checked out the video clip and no tattoos coming to life. I vaguely remember a song with that clip though.
    Last edited by Pyridine; 10-14-2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: checked the video clip

3. Romania said:

Yeah I've looked these ways to.

I already knew the Phantom Planet from 'The O.C'. And I have all the RHCP discography so. But thanks for your help...im sure we can find this video somewhere...

4. ElegantButler said:

It might be a California-based band called Laguna.