Dear Jfam please read this

Thread: Dear Jfam please read this

Tags: None
  1. Tyler6270 said:

Default Dear Jfam please read this

We need to get friends in here and what not to keep this place alive. Sadly it is dying out. Just my opinion though!
  2. Jfam said:

It's a good opinion but NONE of my friends even like rap music much, I agree that this is going dead though. Still, it could be because of the Christmas period. Some usual users have gone silent for a bit but they might come back in due course. I'm afraid I can't help much on the friend front but I'll see if I can find a way of getting people here

Molotova said:

It's the Christmas period indeed. I still have to get like a million things done by friday ! I think this baby will be alive again in 2011 !
    1 <3
  4. Jfam said:

Yeah I ain't got much to do but I understand some people have loads to do. I just lay in everyday, write some sort of rap, talk to friends and game
  5. Tyler6270 said:

I would have been active yesterday but I woke up at 12, went to the local gym at 3 and got home at 8 haha, definitely was a busy day yesterday. I think once the thrill of new years and what not ends, this place will be good = )
  6. Jfam said:

Yeah, as soon as everybody gives up on their new years resolutions we'll be fine

Zachre said:

Yeah it's the Holidays, and it's kind of nice not having a huge community anyways. More one on one helping and advice, we get to know each other, etc.
  8. Jfam said:

Small communities have ups and downs though. A small community you get to know each other more but a big community you get more reviews on your stuff