90's or early 2000's pop song by female artist

Thread: 90's or early 2000's pop song by female artist

Tags: None
  1. louandsabby said:

Default 90's or early 2000's pop song by female artist

Heard it in restroom and forgot to write down lyrics. Song sounds like it is from 90's or early 2000's by single female artist. It was a song where I went..."Oh yeah...i remember hearing this song," but don't recall it being super popular. Would be played on more of an easy listening station now a days. Has similar beat to songs like Genie in a bottle or Crush by Jennifer Paige or Sophie B Hawkins.

The girls sings about being with a guy who likes her, but she is basically just using him. Is his lover for the night and in the morning she knows she will feel attached to him and want to be with him, but knows she won't be.

I'm sorry it is so vague.

2. liannalondon said:

Britney Spears oops I did it again? or Sheryl crow All I want to do is have some fun

3. louandsabby said:

no, those are too popular and don't have similar music styles, but thanks!

4. cpenn said:

How about Heart - "All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhOxC9rmKg

5. louandsabby said:

No, too popular. This song must not have been played often, cause I haven't heard it much even on an easy listening station in all these years. Thanks, though!

I'm still trying. Been looking online and trying pandora, but still haven't come across it. Driving me bonkers!

6. gentlestrike said:

Default Perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by louandsabby View Post
    Heard it in restroom and forgot to write down lyrics. Song sounds like it is from 90's or early 2000's by single female artist. It was a song where I went..."Oh yeah...i remember hearing this song," but don't recall it being super popular. Would be played on more of an easy listening station now a days. Has similar beat to songs like Genie in a bottle or Crush by Jennifer Paige or Sophie B Hawkins.

The girls sings about being with a guy who likes her, but she is basically just using him. Is his lover for the night and in the morning she knows she will feel attached to him and want to be with him, but knows she won't be.

I'm sorry it is so vague.
    Could it be I'm Like a Bird by Nelly Furtado?

7. louandsabby said:

Still looking for this song!

atmaestro said:

May be "I'm No Angel" by Dido?
    Last edited by atmaestro; 10-24-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

9. bugmenot1 said:

"Wishing I Was There" by Natalie Imbruglia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23pb5uRi4s

10. louandsabby said:

Thanks for the song recs! Those are still too popular and not the song.