El Arrebato - Poquito a poco

Thread: El Arrebato - Poquito a poco

Tags: None
  1. momper said:

Default El Arrebato - Poquito a poco

¿Puede alguien revisar esta traducción? Quiero hacer un vídeo con subtítulos y necesito que suene bien en inglés. Muchas gracias.

Poquito a poco

Hoy la he vuelto a ver y me ha mirado como ella solo sabe como no conozco nada.
    Today I´ve seen her again and she has looked at me like only she knows, like I don´t know nothing
    Hoy la he vuelto a ver y ha sonreido despertándome ilusiones derramando los te quiero de mi alma.
    Today I´ve seen her again and she has smiled waking me hopes, spilling those I love you of my soul
    Hoy la he vuelto a ver y he dudado otra vez si se lo digo o no se lo digo
    Today I´ve seen her again and I´ve doubted again if I say it to her or not say it to her
    si espero un poco más o me decido
    if I wait a little more or I decide to do
    y dudando dudando la duda me ha robado la ocasión y se me ha ido.
    and doubting, doubting, the doubt has stolen from me the occasion and she has gone away
    Poquito a poco la voy camelando, poquito a poco le voy demostrando mi amor,
    Little by little, I win over her, little by little I show her my love
    ella que sabe que vive en mis sueños, cuando me ve zarandea su cuerpo (bis) ay, ay, ay, ay.
    She knows that lives in my dreams and when she sees me she shakes her body
    Hoy la he vuelto a ver iba cruzando tan hermosa que en mis ojos se encendieron mil estrellas,
    Today I´ve seen her again, she was crossing so beautiful that in my eyes thousand stars ignited
    hoy mi corazón acompaño hasta mi cara los te quiero que le esconde para que ella los leyera.
    Today my heart accompanied until my face those I love you that conceals from her in order that she read them
    Last edited by momper; 05-19-2011 at 07:53 AM.

2. momper said:

Can someone check this translation? I need it sounds well in English, because I want to make a subtitled video. Thanks in advance.