Some ****.

Thread: Some ****.

Tags: None

Zachre said:

Default Some ****.

I need to separate it into bars and ****, but its just some rhymes.

My mind has so many veins its like I’m a miner, I’m prospecting for that one diamond hoping I find her, but when I’m with her not thinking there is finer, I want a girl thats like god designed her just so that my love can blind her.
    And to quit with all this drinking and smoking, rolling and toking, the high I feel is a lie to deal with how things are, but i’ve taken it to far.
    Its just an excuse to do what I’m afraid to, to let loose and do all I can do.
    Not afraid of being judged, never letting my views be budged.
    But above all else, I’m just tryin to find myself.

Its life in a nutshell, but what the hell,
    I want life in a nut tree, so I have room to be all I can be. Maybe then they will see, my true originality.
    So plant this nut and let it grow, go with the flow and you know that the show will never slow. Thoreau was the pro at individuality, But its time to face reality cus conformity is all about me.

Its not the time you put in the rhyme though, its the line you design in the flow.
    The message it sends, the minds it bends.
    The eyes these letters open, and the lies these letters close.
    As they say, real eyes realize real lies. But to my surprise the world is blind, so to aid my mind I’m going to find the eye doctor, cus he has the key to this locker,
    This pandoras box thats sealed like fort knox. Individuality is the key to these locks,
    So embrace your self, don’t be another person bought off the shelf.

And heres one more

Life is a journey without a map or a compass, your mind is the Mayflower and you are Columbus. Don’t you ever let the waves succumb us,
    Or lose yourself in the ocean of emotions, or the notion that the motion of the current is one you have to move to,
    just listen to the waves of your own drummer’s beat and march on through.
    If you forget who you are look in the aquatic reflection, conformity is like a biotic infection.
    Give yourself a shot, and when you do give it all you got. The cure is what needs to be sought, so we can heal humanity and remind it of all its forgot, and teach it the things it hasn’t be taught.
    So let your mind sail and it will help you prevail in life. Keep your back out of reach and you won’t get the knife.

Mixalopoulos said:

Some ****.

Is this supposed to be called "Some Shίt" or something else?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

Zachre said:

Some Sh*t hahaah, I forgot about the censor. Its not the actual title though, just literally some **** :P