Don't know the songs author or title, just remember the video

Thread: Don't know the songs author or title, just remember the video

Tags: 2010, battle, beard, guns, music video
  1. mates53460 said:

Unhappy Don't know the songs author or title, just remember the video

It was in TV (maybe MTV channel, but not sure about this) during autumn 2010. There were two bearded guys singing the song. They were warriors, but didn't wear uniform, it was probably not a war, only some rebellion against the nobility. Costumes and weapons were old, maybe some 19th century...? In the beginning they were in a camp loading or cleaning their guns, later they fought a battle. During the battle another "singer", this one beard-less, appeared in an uniform of officer of soldiers fighting against the 2 guys from the beginning. He didn't have a gun, only a sword.
    I know it is not really much of information, but it's been quite a long time, today I remembered the video and try to find it for two hours, but without any result. Thanks for any response and sorry for my wrong english!
    EDIT: Forgot to write about the music, it was I think hard rock, very different from the kind of songs popular music stations usually play.
    Last edited by mates53460; 01-04-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Added music style