يفهمني من نظره من كلمه وانا بيدي دواه وانا بيدي دواه
    يفهمني يفهمني يفهمني وانا بيدي دواه
    انا الي احبه احبه ومن قلبي ابيه
    حبيبي حبيبي حبيبي وكل عمري معاه
    لو كل العواذل تفرق ماتقدر عليه

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1Z6iHTdVw

r0r0_26 said:

يعشقني/ she loves me ye3shagni
    والله أحبك أحبك يشهد الله علي / I swear I love you I love you , god proves me right/ wallah a7ebak a7ebak yesh-had allah 3alay
    لما أشوفك ابتسم صدقني ماهو بيدي I smile when I see you believe me it's not within my hand/ lama ashoufak abtesem sadegni mahowa biyadi
    لاحاسد يقدر يبعدنا انا وانته لو شوي no green-eyed can separate us me and you even for a little/ la 7ased yekdar yeb3edna ana w enta law showe
    يا الله احفظ حبي لي يا الله ربي يا قوي god save my love for me god , my strong god/ ya allah e7fath 7obbi li ya allah rabbi ya gawi
    مافي غيره سكن روحي حبيبي وانا حبه there's no one but her my love who lived in my soul and I love her/ mafi gherah sakan rou7i habibi w ana a7ebah
    لو قالو تمنى اتمنى عمري قربه if they ask me to wish/ I'll wish my life to be near her/ law galou temanah atmanah 3omri gorbah
    يعشقني يعشقني عذبني مرمرني وانا مالي سواه وانا مالي سواه she loves me she loves me , she torched me , she gave me bitter, and I only have her n I only have her / ye3shagni ye3shagni 3athabni w ana mali souwah w ana mali souwah
    يعشقني يعشقني يعشقني من قلبه وقال she loves me she loves me she loves me from her heart and she said / ye3shagni ye3shagni ye3shagni men galbah w gal
    انا ادري يحبني بس شوي اتغلى عليه I know he loves me but let me play " hard to get " on him a lil/ ana adri y7ebni bs showe atghallah 3aleh
    وغلاتي وغلاتي وغلاتي ياعمري تعال and you're my precious and my precious and my precious , my life come/ w ghalati w ghalati w ghalati ya 3omri ta3al
    لو يطلب عمري كله والله عمري بين ايديه if she asks for my life I swear my life is within her hands / law yotlob 3omri kolah wallah 3omri bein idih
    يفهمني من نظره من كلمه وانا بيدي دواه وانا بيدي دواه she understands me from a look,from a word, and there's her medicine in my hand n there's her medicine in my hand/ yefhamni men nathrah men kelma wana biedi dawah w ana biadi dawah
    يفهمني يفهمني يفهمني وانا بيدي دواه she understand me she understands me she understands me and in my hand there's her medicine/ yefhamni yefhamni yefhamni wana biedi dawah
    انا الي احبه احبه ومن قلبي ابيه I'm the only who loves her loves her and I want her hard from my heart/ ana elli a7ebah a7ebah w men galbi abiih
    حبيبي حبيبي حبيبي وكل عمري معاه my love my love my love and all my lifetime with her/ habibi habibi habibi w kell 3omri ma3ah
    لو كل العواذل تفرق ماتقدر عليه if all the obstacles separates , they can't handle her / law kel el 3awathel tefarag ma tekdar 3aleh
    hope this is good enjoy

3. Noody said:

that is perfect AMAZING really thank you dear is so sweet

r0r0_26 said:

anytime my sweet friend
    I'll be always here and very happy to translate