but my feelings you don't share

i thought you where an angel in disguise
    turns out your just a kick between the thighs
    im done with all your bullshit and lies
    its time to cut these
    time to cut these
    time to cut these
    its time to cut these ties!

time to cut these ties (back up vocals repeat fades & echo)
    Last edited by Philip Wrobel; 09-10-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Doug Denslowe said:

Another Hit,from our newest songwriter!Phil,are you sure you're only 15?Your Song Lyrics rock,and are some of the best I've seen!Keep on posting,but,please give others a chance!Your gonna hog the Spotlight!Seriously,welcome aboard,A Star Is Born!

3. Philip Wrobel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Another Hit,from our newest songwriter!Phil,are you sure you're only 15?Your Song Lyrics rock,and are some of the best I've seen!Keep on posting,but,please give others a chance!Your gonna hog the Spotlight!Seriously,welcome aboard,A Star Is Born!
    sry that i am hogging, ill try to wait longer before i post, and thx for all that

Doug Denslowe said:

Phil,I was just kidding,post till your heart's desire!I found,when I first discovered this site,that I posted so many songs,so fast,I didn't give people a chance to Reply to them all.I found if you space your posts further apart,you get better action on the Replies.Hey,do what you want,I can't wait to see more of your great Song Lyrics.Rock On,Dude!

Johnb31 said:

Hey just fix a few spelling errors like instead of where it's were. Also I think the 2nd verse after the first chorus needs to be reworked a little I think it's just grammer issues and should be and easy fix. "I wished to feel you touch but didn't get as such i wanted to know your thrills now i just want to take these pills". I'm thinking instead of you it should be your or depending on what tense you are going for "wished" might be "wish" but that all depends on the intended meaning. Wih those grammer issues aside this is a great song I really got into it I think I like it cause it has some aspects of my style. I seem to relate better to your music because of that.
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

6. Philip Wrobel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb31 View Post
    Hey just fix a few spelling errors like instead of where it's were. Also I think the 2nd verse after the first chorus needs to be reworked a little I think it's just grammer issues and should be and easy fix. "I wished to feel you touch but didn't get as such i wanted to know your thrills now i just want to take these pills". I'm thinking instead of you it should be your or depending on what tense you are going for "wished" might be "wish" but that all depends on the intended meaning. Wih those grammer issues aside this is a great song I really got into it I think I like it cause it has some aspects of my style. I seem to relate better to your music because of that.
    the you in that was actually a typo that i overlooked, and ill fix the spelling thx