Tarateel al Gharam (I think) lyrics help please

Thread: Tarateel al Gharam (I think) lyrics help please

Tags: None
  1. JordanianMaestro said:

Default Tarateel al Gharam (I think) lyrics help please

hello everyone.. i am thankful for this site as it is my only way to get the hard to find lyrics with all you helpful people on here.. I think the name of the song is "tarateel al gharam" or at least thats how people know it and request it from me.. i am a singer in usa. im having trouble with this one becasue i dont know if that is the actual name of the song nor do i know the name of the original singer. i found this nice clear version on youtube. Im desperate for this one and really need the lyrics. arabic or english font but arabic works like "tarateel al gharam" im not looking for the meaning of the song as i understand arabic but can hear all the words and this dialect is tough for me.. i think shadi jamil and sabah fakhri as well as nour mehanna sing it. its definitly tarab halabi..

Here is the youtube link of a good version that i found.. Please please please help me with this one guys.. i really want it... again english font in arabic words or at least arabic lyrics and i can translate on my own .. thank you in advance for your help and sorry for the lack of info i provided for you all to help me but im sure someone that is familiar with tarab from halal will know this song and can help me .

you can find the song here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN2kr_pwVTI

Thank you.. and i know im asking for a lot... sorry and thank you again..you all have beens so helpful to me.. I am forever thankful for your contributions and for someone for me that is a sucessfull artist in the us born and raised this is my only way of obtaining the lyrics.. and if anyone needs a song in english font i have over 300 songs transliterated perfectly so PM me for any song that you need and i will be more than happy to help.. I mean thats what the site is about, right?

thank you and Happy New Year to all of you around the world..

May 2014 be a year of peace and happiness in world especially the middle east Syria and Palestine..

Much Love, Thank you

2. pedrarias said:

Default lyrics of taratil al gharam

Here is it as I have it in my Sabah Fakhry collection:

أنا في سكرين من خمر وعين
    واحتراق في لهيب الشفتين*
    لا تزدني بل فازدني فتنة في الحاجبين
    يا حبيبي أقبل الليل فهيّا للمدام**
    وارسل العود غنّينا تراتيل الغرام
    نفحتني بالأشواق منك أنفاس الهيام
    يا حبيبي إن تكن لي... فعلى الدنيا السّلام

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, despite the sorrow one cannot help to
    feel considering how far reality insists to be from your new years wishes...