United 93

Thread: United 93

Tags: None

logan01 said:

Default United 93

Anyone know the song (instrumental) / artist for the pay per view Dish Network program "United 93" tv commercial?

Thistle said:

I think it's just another composition by John Powell. I believe he also provided the music for the film's soundtrack as well.

Hopefuly this helps for now and I'll try and find the name of the song. (But I'm sure it's him).

Cheers!
    Thistle

logan01 said:

Thanks Thistle!

Thistle said:

Hi Logan01,

From what I've found so far, the trailer's piano part and end was made by some unofficial guy, making music for trailers. (Kind of like the BKAB song from the V for Vindetta end credits.) Some poeple have said it's two songs called "America" and "Stand Up" and one guy said the song in the middle of the trailer is called "Baraka". Not too sure, but I will keep looking or verify this information.

Cheers,
    Thistle

logan01 said:

I greatly appreciate your help; don't let it take too much of your time. Love that flag!

Thistle said:

Just to let you know I haven't found anything other that what's above...so far it looks as though it was an unofficial guy. (I can't even find his name).
    If anything else does pop up, I'll let you know...

Thistle

Yep...I love the flag too! Thanks.

logan01 said:

Thanks; really appreciate your help. Pretty intense music.

Thistle said:

Hey logan01,

I found out that the song for the stand-up TV trailer for the film is by a company named Brand X. I looked into that even further and found a link to the song which is:

Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, RSS Sharing, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Share Files

Let me know if this is the right song...

Cheers!
    Thistle

logan01 said:

You nailed it Thistle! Thanks a bunch. I owe you a big one!

Thistle said:

You're very welcome! Glad I could help.