The energy pulses through me, like a distinctive beat. My subconscious mind can't take the heat. So I fall away...(away)x4

I stand awake, a frozen shape in flickering brown and white. The blue sky sets to night and my head takes flight.

I awake in a sweat, where have I been? Where did I go? A sense of peace temporarily sweeps me from beneath my feet, like a distinctive beat. My subconscious mind can't take the heat. So I fall away...(away)x4

I stand awake, a frozen shape in flickering brown and white. The blue sky sets to night and my head takes flight.

(When someone steps in, I'm awakened as if from sleep, but I'm wide awake somehow)

I recollect nothing, but somehow feel everything. I've engraved in the floor where I'm sore. I'm awake, I know it, I feel it, but I don't see it.

I stand awake, a frozen shape, in flickering brown and white. The blue sky sets to night and my head takes flight.

Where does this begin? I can't remember. Add 4 and now I'm here, take two and I'll leer.

Stare at nothing and call it something, while I begin to miss, non compos mentis.