I don't come to conclusions. The process of thought is never ending. You may be fine with what you've seen, but I'm not satisfied with my sight. I must move out, see more, play more, wiggle out into the open and come to myself. You're done, I get it. You've received the truth, but to me there's no such thing.

There's no perfection, there's no back breaker. You've gotta think, gotta try new things. Pull the pieces apart and re arrange them. But there is no kosmeo in me.

Have you seen the truth? Do you know the lie?

How do you know x4.....you're right?

I've spotted fallacies in your truth. Keep deducting what's real. Find a new appeal to faith. Just open up your eyes and take a look around. There's a fire, there's a rape, there's a robbery, this our fault? Did I provoke this?

Forget Allah, forget Lada, forget the Parasakthi Temple. It's all lies, it's all lies, because your faith is right and there's no one else who holds your wisdom. You are the savior of the damned, that's us.

There's no perfection, there's no back breaker. You've gotta think, gotta try new things. Pull the pieces apart and re arrange them. But there is no kosmeo in me.

We are the anarchs, we are the nihilists, we've come by God's will, but somehow we are against him too. Where's the peace you've promised us? How can we accept your faith? When there are thousands of others waiting to put me in my place?