Thanks for the warning, but I don't need it. Somehow I'm responsible for all, you try to pit. Drag me in and tease my confidence. Pull me away from myself. World hunger, self mutilation, rising landfills, it's all my fault...it's all my fault.

I'm to blame for my laziness, each second I waste, I'm failing you. You can sleep when you die you tell me, can't sit still, move your hands about. World hunger, self mutilation, rising landfills, it's all my fault....it's all my fault.

He says let me reach through and bash them through the walls, you could be a killer. I return, hands to my side, I filter his impulse and I abide. You're not like anybody else though, you haven't talked amongst yourself.

Go ahead, give way to your destiny. Plot the end of your default. You haven't a future freak so give it up.

Thanks for the warning, but I don't need it. Somehow I'm responsible for all, you try to pit. Drag me in and tease my confidence. Pull me away from myself. World hunger, self mutilation, rising landfills, it's all my fault...it's all my fault.