Occam's Razor

Thread: Occam's Razor

Tags: None
  1. tylerflipz said:

Default Occam's Razor

You like to keep it simple. Never any thought, any mind to why. Not frying any layers, not getting anywhere with time.

But I, I know why, why you feel this way inside. Think of em, think of em, all the possibilities, the meteorites have struck down.

Think of em, think of em, all the possibilities, the meteorites have struck down.

Never any thought, any explanation, other than what you've seen, because what isn't seen, isn't there right?

Well come on down, come on down, help me cut these layers open, so I can show you what's inside.

(Dig em out) x2

But I, I know why, why you feel this way inside. Think of em, think of em, all the possibilities, the meteorites have struck down.

Think of em, think of em, all the possibilities, the meteorites have struck down.

Don't fret, stay simple in mind, I'm sure you're right, cause chances are. But just know, you'll never know if I'm right.

BackInBlack said:

Interesting. Metal?

3. tylerflipz said:

I like to go for an alternative rock/ progressive metal feel. Like tool, chevelle, porcupine tree, etc