Hello all, new to this group, trying to get this right. Anyway, have a song I've been looking for. It plays at the ending of the TV show "The L Word", in the pilot episode, part 1 of this episode not part 2. Originally aired back in 2004. It is at the very end of the episode and plays while credits are being listed. I've searched the credits at the end of the episode itself, looked at the IMDB credits, and even looked at the songs listed on the soundtracks and songs listed by episode on the l word website. No hits. Here are the lyrics I have: On our own/ we're alone/ On our own/ Alone, alone/ Lost in a crowd/ I did not choose/ To be alone/ Alone with you/ Alone/ Alone/ Alone/ Alone with you. Now the episode does list music by Andy Paley but a web search does not show any song like this by him. I've tried soundhound and shazam apps and they don't recognize it as well. So I'm stuck! Once I figure out how to post the bit of the song that plays, I'll add it as an attachment. Thanks for anyone's help, I would really like to purchase this song if it's available.