Kohls song help, please!

Thread: Kohls song help, please!

Tags: None
  1. Jafo74 said:

Default Kohls song help, please!

Been hearing this one a lot. It's a man and woman singing. The main lyrics are "Just like a hurricane I'm simply crazy for you".

2. bugmenot1 said:

"Crazy For You" by Scars On 45
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkSsZAVcYY

3. Jafo74 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    "Crazy For You" by Scars On 45
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkSsZAVcYY
    Thank you!!!

4. afogg390 said:

Not sure how to use this site yet but need help!! I work at kohls and there's a new song. Don't know who sings it but I've been waking up with it in my head and I can't search or find out it anywhere, not sure how it goes bit the chorus goes kinda like "baby I want your love, baby I love your way. Baby I want you to stay baby I love you always", please help!

5. Deb58 said:

It sounds like Sam Smith "Stay With Me"

6. NuMo Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by afogg390 View Post
    Not sure how to use this site yet but need help!! I work at kohls and there's a new song. Don't know who sings it but I've been waking up with it in my head and I can't search or find out it anywhere, not sure how it goes bit the chorus goes kinda like "baby I want your love, baby I love your way. Baby I want you to stay baby I love you always", please help!
    Oh my gosh. I have been trying to find out who sings this song also because I like it and I just can't find it anywhere online no matter what I type in for the lyrics that I got from the song! It's driving me crazy! I really want to know the singer of this song also. If anyone knows, please help!

7. NuMo Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by afogg390 View Post

Found it!

Always - Leihoku