Several years ago there was a thread where the member posted several songs or clips of them. 1 song, which was French, was familiar to me bcz it received a lot of airplay. I remembered it from the '70s. We could not identify it as the presumed title was not understandable enough n we were not able to identify the (female) singer. But last night I just happened to hear it on radio CFNV 940 AM in Montréal very much by chance bcz I don't often listen to this station. I heard it as Via Maravia but I was unable to find it. the title n performers r not given by the station on the air, but I figured I should check their web site n sure enough it was in their playlist w the year '74, and I was able to find it on You Tube. The singer is Melody Stewart, a Quebec Anglophone who did some songs in French, but was not well known. I did some looking up and the song is a French adaptation of a Brazilian song by Jorge Ben from '72 about a Brazilian soccer player (Joao Batista de Sales), whose nickname was Fio Maravilha (''marvelous string or wire''). It was on Totem Records. I did not respond to the posting by the member, so I'm unable to find it, n possibly also he is no longer checking in.