I need your help for this interview

Thread: I need your help for this interview

Tags: None
  1. matheus3461 said:

Default I need your help for this interview

Hi dear friends .

ı need what they say , can you write what they say? ı dont understand cause they are so fast . thank you so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e_WU1NB_HQ

2. David Sandgren Zetterlind said:

Edit: Ignore this post, I didn't realise he wanted a full transcription.

So I don't have the time to write down word for word, but as I understand it you only wanted to know what they're saying, not how they're saying it. I'll try and sum it up: at 0:08 she asks what his favorite collaboration with Eminem is, he answers "Patiently Waiting" and also mentions "Psycho" but mentions that they never performed it (I assume he means they never performed it together on stage). At 0:25 he's asked if there are records that 50 cent and Eminem recorded that haven't yet been released. He answers Yes, entire cd's. As a follow up he's asked if the music business moves to slow for how fast he works. He answers Yes, and says that he's been writing since 1997 and writing isn't a hard process for him since he thinks music is fun. He also says that he writes alot of music that doesn't get released for different reasons and that sometimes he ends up going back to those songs and reworking them at another time so he has alot of material to make music from. He states the album Relapse as an example, where he had 4 or 5 different songs that were never used on the album. Big Boy jokes that he needs some of those songs for an album he would call "Big Boy's on Tuition (I think that's what he says), where he would ask musicians to send him their unreleased songs.

That should be all of it, although shortened. I do get why you'd have trouble with this since they do speak really quickly. If someone feels like i misinterpreted something please do correct me. I don't actually listen to 50 cent so it's possible there's some stuff I misunderstood.
    Last edited by David Sandgren Zetterlind; 12-01-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by David Sandgren Zetterlind View Post
    So I don't have the time to write down word for word, but as I understand it you only wanted to know what they're saying, not how they're saying it.
    Hi, matheus3461 usually wants a whole transcription, word for word, so that he can post it on his site/channel
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

4. David Sandgren Zetterlind said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixalopoulos View Post
    Hi, matheus3461 usually wants a whole transcription, word for word, so that he can post it on his site/channel
    Very well, I misunderstood, thank you for clarifying that for me. I'm new here :$