Problems with free services?

Thread: Problems with free services?

Tags: None
  1. Mark01 said:

Default Problems with free services?

Nowadays, when information exchange has become an integral part of life, many of us use various services for file transfer. Free solutions are especially popular, because they are available to everyone and do not require additional costs. However, like everything free, these services have their drawbacks. I have a question that I think will be of interest to many of you. What problems have you encountered when using free file transfer services?

2. Emilia00 said:

Free file transfer services are a double-edged sword. On the one hand, they are available to everyone, but on the other hand, you often have to put up with a number of limitations and inconveniences. One of the main problems I encountered was unstable servers. Sometimes uploading or downloading files was simply interrupted, which was especially unpleasant when it came to urgent work. That's why I decided to switch to more stable solutions. . Here's the link to it: https://keep2share.tv/categories/reviews/. You can easily download large files, and while there are some speed and file size limitations on free, the service is still much more stable than others.

3. Helen09 said:

Hello, everyone! The question is really relevant. Personally, I don't often use such services, but when the need arises, I usually choose something like Google Drive or Dropbox. These free solutions do a pretty good job with basic tasks, although, of course, they have their limitations in terms of volume and speed. In my case, they work quite reliably, but I always try to have backups of important files, just in case.