Looking for trance/techno/dance song!

Thread: Looking for trance/techno/dance song!

Tags: dance, techno, trance
  1. VenomMacbeth said:

Default Looking for trance/techno/dance song!

I'm new to the forums, so excuse me if I screw anything up >.<

So I was listening to Electric Area on Sirius XM the other day, and I heard this trance song that I just CANNOT remember the name of, or the name of the artist.

The song was much like any other trance song, and featured high-pitched, soft female vocals. I can't remember any of the lyrics, but I do know there are a couple "chorus" parts in which the vocals are sampled & sound like "ha-ahh-ahh-ahh, ha-ahh-ahh-ahh, ha-ahh-ahh-ahh," etc.

I know that's not much to go by, but this song just popped into my head today & I NEED to figure out what it is. I wish I had remembered some of the actual lyrics, as that would make identifying the song much easier. Please help!
    Last edited by VenomMacbeth; 01-17-2012 at 11:40 AM.

2. bugmenot1 said:

Search Channel 52 at this link: http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_xm_playlist.php

3. VenomMacbeth said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    I don't remember which day it was I was listening, either...so it's gonna be impossible to find on this, too.

4. bugmenot1 said:

Do you remember the time of day (within a couple of hours) that you heard the mystery song?
    Do you remember any song or artist that played during that time period that you heard the mystery song?
    If you can answer "yes" to these two questions, you can search for the song you know and use it to find the song you don't know.

5. VenomMacbeth said:

Yes, but I'm still not finding the song. I typed in the relative time I would have heard it (between 1:00 and 8:00 PM) and it won't bring up the date I would have heard it. I can't really recall any other artists that I would have heard around that time, either. :/ Guess I'm SOL then...