I've seen you staring me down, taking snips to share. Stalking me now, I've seen you showing me around and expressing your narcissism through me.

You've assumed too much. That I've chosen my path. But tell me, what if I went a different way.

Maybe I've decided to stay with the same. Comfortable of my own. Not willing to figure you out.

Put yourself out there, carefully so subtly. Hint to your existence and wave your air towards me.

Do you realize how dumb you look you....narcissist you...wrongly assuming system of confusion. How do you know, that I feel how you think I do? The truth is I don't notice you in this way.

You've assumed too much. That I've chosen my path. But tell me, what if I went a different way.

Maybe I've decided to stay with the same. Comfortable of my own. Not willing to figure you out.

Some others try to see, maybe I'm an odd one out. Ready for them to build me up, but you, you, you are wrong as well. I'm sure you don't know, but can't I just sit still?

You've assumed too much. That I've chosen my path. But tell me, what if I stayed back off the paths?

Maybe I've decided to stay out. Comfortable on my own. Not willing to figure you out.